Last updated: December 2021
If you have ANY Covid symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with Covid please do not come to a face to face Pilates class or any of our face to face appointments. You may reschedule your appointment and all group Pilates classes have a zoom or pre-recorded class option. This overides our 24 hr cancellation policy outlined in 8.4. If you are attending a retreat your booking will be moved to the next retreat.
If the government put in place any restrictions that affect our services then Pilates classes /3 step rewind may move online and massage/retreats/closing the bones may need to be postponed to a future date.
- Zing Wellness’s timetable and terms are subject to change. We may at any time choose to withdraw a type of session, price option or promotion.
- We may increase our prices at any time.
- No refunds will be given on class blocks once purchased unless there is a medical reason why you cannot attend or continue the sessions.
- All appointments must be booked in advance via our online booking system. If you require assistance to make your booking we are happy to help via email at email@example.com
- Our online booking system closes registration 2 hrs before a massage treatment or Pilates class.
- Our group Pilates classes are limited to 8-10 clients per class.
- When purchasing a block of private classes or gift voucher, please note that your purchase must be used within 1 year of purchase.
- CANCELLATION POLICY FOR APPOINTMENTS
- The term appointment includes massages, Pilates 1-2-1s, 3 step rewind and closing the bone appointments.
- All group Pilates classes are pre-booked (as part of a half term block), non-refundable and are paid for in advance.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice is required when cancelling or re-scheduling an appointment otherwise a full charge will be incurred.
- You may cancel or reschedule appointments via our online booking system. If you give us 24 hrs notice, you will not be charged for your appointment and it will be available to use at another time within the period of purchase. If you neglect to give us 24 hrs notice to cancel or reschedule your booking, it will be treated as having been used, whether or not you attend, and you will not be entitled to a refund or to reschedule.
- If we have to cancel your appointment or group Pilates class, for any reason, we will do our best to give you advance notice and, in such instances, it will be available to use for another booking or for group classes you may be offered a refund or class credit. It is your responsibility to make sure we have the best way to contact you to notify you of cancellations.
- You cannot transfer unused sessions or bookings without permission. Such permission will not be unreasonably withheld.
- Pilates group class bookings are assigned to individual client accounts and cannot be shared between clients. We do however allow blocks of massage/Pilates sessions to be shared between couples.
When booking you will be asked to agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I confirm that I have/will complete the Client Health Questionnaire to the best of my belief and update us of any changes to your health. (The link to complete the Client Health Questionnaire is sent to you in your booking confirmation email).
- I understand that Pilates exercises and massage are safe but I acknowledge that it is recommended that I receive medical clearance from my doctor before starting these sessions.
- I confirm that I have discussed Pilates/massage with my doctor and/or another medical professional eg: physiotherapist, osteopath, chiropractor and he/she are happy for me to take part in Pilates.
- I will inform my teacher or therapist before the session of any changes in my health or medical status e.g. muscle or joint pain, new medication or an injury.
- I understand that my Pilates Instructor/Massage Therapist is not medically trained and if I have queries of a medical nature I must consult with a medical professional and take their advice.
- I agree that if I feel unwell I won’t attend the session. This is for my own safety and if it is a class the well-being of other clients.
- I understand it is not advisable to do Pilates or have a massage in weeks 8-14 of pregnancy and I understand I need to wait until 6 weeks post birth before i resume Pilates or 8-12 weeks post c-section (depending on your recovery).
- I understand that Zing Wellness has a 24 hour cancellation policy for ALL appointments and if I fail to give sufficient notice I will be charged in full for any cancellations. The term appointment includes massages, Pilates 1-2-1s, 3 step rewind and closing the bone appointments.
Pilates Terms & Conditions:
- Pain is the body’s warning system and I WILL NOT ignore it. I will inform my instructor immediately if I feel any discomfort during a session.
- I understand that all exercise carries a risk of injury. I accept full responsibility for attending Pilates. I choose to do so at my own risk. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform my instructor, prior to my session, should there be any changes in my medical/health status which may affect my ability to exercise.
- I will observe and abide to safety and technique instructions from my Pilates instructor at all times.
- I understand that some Pilates exercises involve hands-on correction and I hereby consent to my instructor working in this way.
- I understand my instructor can accept no liability for personal injury if your doctor has advised you against such exercise, if you fail to follow instructions on safety or technique or if injury is caused by negligence of another participant.
- If I am attending a class with my baby I understand my baby remains my responsibility throughout the class.
- I understand if I sign up for a block this is for a set number of weeks, is non transferable & is non refundable unless there is a ,medical reason why I cannot attend or continue the sessions.
- I expressly agree that I have been informed that Pilates involves possible risks & all exercises shall be undertaken at my sole risk & that neither Angela Rake or the facility shall be liable to me for any claims, demands, injuries or damages.
Hypnobirthing & Wellness Retreat Terms & Conditions
Zing Wellness hypnobirthing courses and Wellness Retreats are services. Provision of the service is considered to have started when booking confirmations are sent out.
If you book on a hypnobirthing course/wellness retreat and subsequently wish to cancel, refunds will only be given on the following basis and the following charges will be applicable. An administration charge of £30 will automatically be charged. Once this amount has been deducted a percentage refund will be calculated based on the number of days’ notice of cancellation received (prior to the start of the course/retreat). This notice must be in writing or by e-mail. Based on the no. of days notice given these are the refund terms:
61 + Calendar days – 75% refund
32 – 60 Calendar days – 50% refund
22-31 Calendar days – 25% refund
21 Calendar days or ‘no show ‘- 0% refund
If the cancelled place is filled a full refund minus admin costs will be offered. Places are not transferable unless by prior agreement as a waiting list may be in operation. Refunds can not be given under any other circumstances.
In the unlikely event that Zing Wellness has to cancel a course/retreat an alternative arrangement will be made.
Specific hypnosis T&Cs
The information, techniques and exercises provided within the course or downloads through this course are for educational purposes only. Do not use the downloads or practice the techniques or exercises learnt on the course or contained within the downloads whilst driving or operating machinery, or if you suffer from epilepsy, clinical depression or any other nervous or psychiatric condition. The information provided is not a substitute for proper medical advice. If in doubt, please consult your doctor or licensed medical practitioner.
Amendments to the Terms
Zing Wellness retains the right to amend these terms and conditions in any way it considers appropriate.
Method Of Refund
Refunds will be processed via our payment processor, Stripe, onto your card, as long as it is within Stripe’s own cancellation policy. If it is beyond that, the refund will be given via BACS to a UK based bank account and the delegate is responsible for providing us with the correct information to facilitate this.
Zing Wellness does not accept any liability in case of illness, accident, loss or damage to personal effects or property at any of our events.