Zing Postnatal Pilates & Wellbeing Course Online
What To Expect From This Online Course…
Congratulations! Your body has just been through a miraculous process and now you have a beautiful baby! We want to celebrate with you and give you the tools, time and space to heal. You deserve our gentle and respectful approach and to take the time you need to mend and replenish yourself.
Since we understand how much mums have to juggle we have created an online version of the Core Care & Pelvic Floor Repair group course that can be done 100% from the comfort of your own home and totally in your own time.
Let us support you at this precious time as you are starting your lifelong journey as a mother.
We want you to finish the course feeling nourished, strong and wholly connected with your postnatal body. Listen to your body and throw away the ‘superwoman’ cape, if needs be! Now’s the time to do what is right for you and your family.
This online postnatal Pilates and wellbeing course,is jam-packed with all the essential information you need for a safe, supported and rejuvenating postnatal recovery.
I am truly passionate about supporting mums at this challenging postnatal time and have designed this course with the care I wish I’d had, particularly in those early days, firmly in mind. We’re here for you. Come and join us – and start building your own village of support.
The Postnatal Pilates & Wellbeing Course Includes:
- A preliminary 30-minute in-depth health assessment, either over zoom or in the Zing Wellness Studio (socially-distanced, of course!) so I know everything I need to know before you start your classes s . We’ll go through a health questionnaire, discuss your goals and assess your core function and posture.
- A Zing Wellness joining gift of a pack of 30 positive affirmation cards for mums
- An equipment bundle (worth £32). that will include a spiky massage ball, a fascial release ball, a Pilates overball, two therabands and an under-door anchor
- Access to a supportive closed Facebook group
- Access to online course material which includes:
- Six pre-recorded Pilates classes each with its own postnatal recovery topic
- Extra exercises in each of the 6 weeks so you can choose to do your exercises in bite size chunks or have a whole hour to yourself to focus on your wellbeing
- Our favourite nutritious, healing and easy recipes to promote postnatal healing
- Further information on each of the postnatal recovery topics
- A Meditation for Mums download, written by me with you in mind
- Informative interviews with some of our favourite postnatal experts who will share their knowledge and experience. You’ll learn from an Osteopath, a Massage & Scar Therapist, a
Women’s Health Physiotherapist such as Hertfordshire Women’s Health and Becky Aston Physiotherapy, a Nutritionist, a Breastfeeding Counsellor, a Postnatal Doula and Holistic Sleep Coach and an Acupuncturist
The Postnatal Recovery Topics We Cover:
In all our Pilates classes we focus on gentle releases to alleviate post-pregnancy and postnatal tension in the body. We’ll work to find your optimal posture now you are no longer pregnant. We’ll restore core function, including the rehabilitation of diastasis recti and reconnection with your pelvic floor and we include functional exercises to strengthen your body in preparation for life as a mum.
The class topics are as follows:
- Week 1 – Posture, the pelvic floor and back care in the postnatal period
- Week 2 – Stretch and release
- Week 3 – Breath, the pelvic floor and restoring your core
- Week 4 – Self-care, relaxation, stress and nutrition in the postnatal period
- Week 5 – Those pesky glutes and why they are important
- Week 6 – Motherhood movement patterns – a gentle introduction of more functional
exercise like pushing, pulling, lifting, lunging and squatting.
Your Pilates Course
Sign up to this Online Postnatal Pilates & Wellbeing Course.
- When can I start the Pilates classes? You can start classes from 6-8 weeks postnatal after your 6/8 week check depending on whether you had any complications and how you are feeling.
Have some time to focus on you
Exercise safely from the comfort of your own home
Take a holistic approach to your postnatal recovery
Learn how to safely undertake everyday activities
Regain stability and strength
Release postural tensions & learn techniques to improve your posture and alignment
Move your body
Increase your energy levels
Tackle those aches and pains
Connect with your pelvic floor and deep abdominals. Learn how to both release and strengthen them
Eliminate urinary incontinence and those ‘whoops’ movements when you cough, sneeze, run or jump
Reduce your mummy tummy
Learn how to integrate Pilates into your everyday movement patterns
Return to higher impact exercise safely
Widen your pre and postnatal support network by meeting a range of trusted experts
Heal your diastasic recti
Angela’s online content is amazing. It’s so simple to follow and I particularly love the shorter videos – great for doing a quick practice while the baby is napping, without needing to try to find a full hour.
I also loved being able to continue doing my Pilates routine while on holiday recently.
All in all, a real bonus!
I attended the 6 week Core Care & Pelvic Floor Repair Postnatal Pilates & Wellbeing Course with Angela. I had previously attended 1-2-1 sessions so was keen to get back to Pilates post pregnancy.
Joining the class was a fantastic way to refresh my memory with the core care I had previously learnt but most importantly to learn new techniques and knowledge to support my postnatal recovery.
As a result of joining the class Angela of course goes above and beyond and gives you the opportunity to join the members area on the zing wellness website. In which you can access all the course content. For me a new mum not always able to get to classes as easily as I would like with my little one – this content has proved invaluable.
The post natal videos that Angela has recorded are easy to follow, full of clear and relevant explanations and of course backed up by her extensive knowledge of the body. I now feel completely supported from the comfort of my own home!
It’s clear that Angela has spent quality time recording the course material, I am able to follow the videos clearly whilst spending the right amount of time on each move & technique – along with following the breath work with is of course super important. And the beauty is that you can choose which ever weeks content you want to practice. Alongside this if you have any questions you can leave Angela a comment!
I have been able to stream the videos to the TV via my iPhone and this gives me the option of spending the time when little one is asleep or If I have a free moment to stop and start as I please.
The members area and videos certainly give you the flexibility of using all the course material whenever you want. Which is extensive.
I would absolutely recommend following the home tutorials. Angela’s wealth of knowledge, energy, enthusiasm and passion make it worthwhile!
I really have to say that I think your online pre-recorded classes and courses are fantastic. They are so intuitive to follow and feel real. I actually feel like you are talking to me when you say things like drop those shoulders! So all in all, i am really enjoying them albeit I have not been doing it as much as I would like.